Attached is the 12 month planned project timetable for the Ale and Hearty project in Lewes in 2013 in more detail.
Please note that the details of this may alter slightly as the project grows in 2013. The project started in January 2013: Project Plan Ale and Hearty Aug 2013
A monthly newsletter will be set up soon to share information, events, activities and training related to the project in Lewes. To find out more or to get involved, please get in touch here.
What will happen:
During 2013, we will be –
* Collecting 20 oral histories about breweries in Lewes and related experiences for archival
* Creating a photographic collections of images of breweries and related working life (collection point monthly at Lewes Library)
* Setting up a photographic exhibition (to be housed by ESCC libraries service)
* Generating information for a booklet about the subject.
* Putting together information for a Key Stage 2 educational pack
* Designing a postcard series
As well as involving :
* Running 20 free group reminiscence sessions about rural crafts and brewing in Cooksbridge and Halland
* Putting on a weekend Heritage Open Days film archive screening about brewing in partnership with the Vintage Mobile Cinema in September 2013
* A walking tour of breweries past and present
* Archival material at East Sussex Record Office